Mon 280823 12:31 PM GMT Still working on 'updating' my GitHub Bash Shell Scripting page...

 




Mon 280823 12:31 PM GMT Still working on 'updating' my GitHub Bash Shell Scripting page...

- https://github.com/pramnora/bash

Added 3 scripts related to maths...very simple additions: 1+1/-etc.

-----

Man, I think, it's going to take me absolute ages long to learn how to do Bash Shell Scripting...; they say it, usually, takes a programmer 6 months to learn how to use a programming language, effectively; and, I'm certainly nowhere near that stage, yet...?!

You need to be able to 'think' in the language...so that as you 'think'/you can, immediately, 'write code'.

But, at the moment, my thinking is all confused/mixed up...how do you do this/how do you do that...? I still don't quite know...; and, I certainly don't feel any self-confidence that I could create a good Bash Shell Script, yet. The stuff I'm currently doing is just complete beginners stuff: 'Hello, world!'/-etc.

Comments